Pokemon Uncut Pokemon Uncut

That was quite random!

That has increadibly funny and random, all of the stuff that happened i really didn't expect! Good Job!

Mgs: Sts (previwe) Mgs: Sts (previwe)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

The one thing i dislike about animations is real bad use of radial effects. Dude.......you have a good style but if you are going to use radial or linear effects dont use the ones from the bar, make your own ones! Change that and you'll have a pretty cool animation, you got a nice style don't ruin it by bad use of radial!

Black Jellybean 3 Black Jellybean 3

UNMERICA!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh......never boring and i really thought that the deep voice was quite funny and the staf thingy!

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Coool!!

I thought that the special features "The Forging Of The Ring" was hilarious especially the "Next 4 hours, the next 30 minutes...." Was great!! Keep up with the good work!

My power My power

Not Bad!

I really quite liked this and just have to ask did you do the 3D effects in Flash or in Swift 3D!?

ZyneXx responds:

Its a swift 3D effect....Thanx for youre review!

The Great Eggscape The Great Eggscape

Cool

This was pretty cool cant wait for the next one and the teaser was great also!!!

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

The Greatest Animation Ever (til pk4 comes)

This is the most impressive animation i have seen and it has enspired me so much that i can't handle it and i hope that J&R just don't stop even if they have to be doing this when they are 60 years old. I am so overly impressed.